The Dockyard Museum

Home \ location \ The Dockyard Museum

The Dockyard Museum was built in 1855 and originally served as officers’ quarters in the Royal Navy Dockyard. Restored in the 1970s, the building served as offices for the National Parks before opening its doors as a museum in 1997. Today the museum presents the history of Nelson’s Dockyard alongside exhibits that highlight current archaeological and historical research in Antigua.————


Get directions from Go